Top Ten or Eleven things we would like our clients to know about us:
- We are capable. We have been doing this since 1995 and we know what we are doing. This may sound obvious, but when looking for an online partner be sure you know their capabilities.
- We are trustworthy. And we are all the things that go along with that: open, honest, and direct. But don’t take our word for it. If you’re considering hiring us, we are happy to provide references to people you can talk to.
- We are a custom shop. We’ve gained true efficiencies through the years and re-purpose here and there, but in the end, every client is unique and each project is different.
- We are pragmatists. We stick with what ultimately drives business objectives: strategic planning, elegant design, and solid code. We don’t bill for excessive noodling or pitch the buzz technology just to tell another client “we did that.”
- We are small but mercurial. Behemoth clients choose us over behemoth agencies because we respond rapidly to their needs, we’re passionate about efficiency, and we love helping them. No bureaucracy. No baggage.
- We believe it’s all about our people. We bridge the employer-employee gap and strive to make our team feel part of the business. How? A generous profit-sharing program and a teamwork-obsessed culture.
- We focus on relationships. We believe in building long-term, trusted, and valuable relationships with our clients and our employees.
- We are in good financial health. In these tough economic times we understand clients wanting to know if they made a wise investment in us. So we’re proud to say we carry no debt and have no outside ownership.
- We are good at predicting… not just our issues, but all the little last-minute twists you client-types throw at us. We’re experienced enough to estimate accurately, deliver the right solution, and minimize costs.
- We are San Diegans. Our entire team is in-house and the team members you meet are the same folks working on your project. We’re also proud to give back to our community and a couple others as technology chairs for the Pro Players Foundation.
- COMING SOON!